We know that traveling is not just about accommodation, which is why we provide many other services that will make your stay more pleasant and easier. You can expect a free Wi-Fi connection, 2 restaurants, a lobby bar, wellness and fitness centre and extensive underground garages including a carwash. All you have to do is choose.
You can leave everything to us. Call if you need to:
- Print, scan or photocopy something
- Buy a public transport ticket or plane ticket
- Rent a car or arrange a taxi
- Reserve a restaurant table or club entry
- Send something by courier or regular mail
- Go sightseeing in Prague or elsewhere in the Czech Republic
- Buy tickets for cultural activities (theatre, cinema, museum, etc.)
- Require childcare services
- Or anything else you might think of
Make yourself comfortable while travelling with us. You can rest assured you will arrive safely and on time.
- A luxury car will pick you up
- Our drivers speak several languages
- Any items forgotten in the car will be brought to the hotel
- And of course both you and your luggage are insured
From Václav Havel Airport to the hotel:
Audi A8 or BMW from Prague airport to the hotel CZK 1,250, from the hotel to Prague airport CZK 1,150
Mercedes MiniVan V Class (6+1) CZK 1,750 / journey
From the Main Train Station + Florenc Bus Station or vice versa:
Hotel taxi CZK 650 / journey
Wellness and fitness "I'M FIT"
From 27.6. to 1.7. 2022, the saunas in our wellness centre will be closed. The pool and whirlpools are open as usual, so come and swim :-)
On July 4, 2022 the Wellness and Fitness will be closed for technical reasons.
Work up a sweat, stretch under the guidance of a trainer, relax in the whirlpool or sauna. We’re looking forward to seeing you at I'm Fit at the Nákupní centrum Fénix shopping centre, which is under one roof with our hotel.
- Relaxing pool with counterflow, two whirlpools, Finnish sauna, bio sauna, aroma steam and solarium
- Wide range of massages
- Fitness zone equipped with STAR TRAC fitness machines
- Cardio zone with treadmills, crosstrainers, steppers, cycling and rowing machines
- Group lessons with a trainer
Opening hours for adults:
Entry for children:
Children (3–16) are welcome until 16:00.
Please always wear normal, close-fitting swimsuits in the swimming pool and jacuzzi.
The hotel reserves the right to close or change the opening hours of the wellness and fitness center, especially during the holidays and for operational or technical reasons.
Fénix shopping centre
The hotel has direct access to the shopping centre, which means there is no need to hide under an umbrella in bad weather. Over 80 shops offer something for everyone .
- A variety of different brands of clothing, footwear, accessories and toys
- Grocery, drugstore, pharmacy
- Jewellery, watches, electronics, souvenirs
- Hairdresser, cosmetics, manicure, pedicure
- Direct access to Vysočanská metro station (line B)