Technical information received regarding visits made to our websites
CPI Hotels, a.s. ("CPI Hotels" or "we") records the information that your browser sends when you view our website (e.g. webpage addresses visited and your activity on each webpage, browser type and settings, date and time of webpage requests, how you use our website, contents of cookies, device information and perhaps also your IP address). We usually process this information in the form of statistical data, whereby the information is not associated with a given site visitor or the visitor’s IP address, etc. This information is processed to enhance your user experience, to analyse website traffic, to detect any technical defects in our site configuration and to keep improving our site to ensure increased user satisfaction.
WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES MAY BE USED ON THIS WEBSITE?
STRICTLY NECESSARY COOKIES
Strictly Necessary Cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around the website and use its features. We use these cookies to enable the services which you have specifically asked for.
STRICTLY NECESSARY COOKIES THAT MAY BE USED ON THIS WEBSITE:
Bookassist: keeps user sessions open
Performance Cookies are cookies which collect information on how visitors use a website, such as which pages visitors visit most. We use these cookies to collect information anonymously on the pages which you have visited.
PERFORMANCE COOKIES THAT MAY BE USED ON THIS WEBSITE:
Bookassist Conversion Tracking Cookie: Conversion tracking statistics.
Functional Cookies are cookies which allow the website to remember choices made by the user (name, address, language). We use these cookies to remember choices made to improve our users experience.
FUNCTIONAL COOKIES THAT MAY BE USED ON THIS WEBSITE:
Expression Engine Cookie: keeps user preferences, such as language.
Bookassist Booking Number: saves user choices.
Advertising Cookies are used to deliver adverts more relevant to a user's interests. These cookies remember whether a user has viewed a website before. This technology is supported by several websites. We use these cookies to collect information about your browsing habits so as to display advertising relevant to you.
If you have cookies enabled on your computer, we will show you advertisements relevant to our website. Google and third parties display our advertisements across their websites. If you have cookies switched on you may see our own advertisements on other websites. Should you wish to opt out of Tailored Advertising, please visit the Network Advertising Initiative opt-out page http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/.
THIRD PARTY COOKIES
We may use third party cookies on our website. Third party cookies are cookies that are set by a domain other than the website that is being visited by the user.
THIRD PARTY COOKIES THAT MAY BE USED ON THIS WEBSITE:
Adobe Online Marketing and Web Analytics: collects statistical information about how visitors use the website.
Google Adwords: collects statistical information about users and tracking.
Google Remarketing: Allows advertising to be displayed to website visitors.
Facebook: social media sharing
The cookies we use enable us to enhance our website and provide you with more tailored services. Please contact us if you wish to request a copy, discuss, correct or erase your personal information after it has been submitted.
You can change your browser settings if you do not want to accept cookies. The 'Help' section within your browser should tell you how to do so. Alternatively, you can visit www.aboutcookies.org, which contains comprehensive information on how to manage cookies on each browser.
Please be aware that restricting cookies may restrict the full functionality of our website, including in relation to the booking confirmation system.
Cookies are processed by our processors on our behalf and we do not transfer cookie-generated data to any other parties.
Cookies are kept for a maximum period of 13 months.
In accordance with the legislation in force as regards personal data protection, you have the following rights:
- the right to access your personal data that we process, including the right to obtain the following information from CPI Hotels:
confirmation as to whether CPI Hotels processes your personal data;
access to these personal data;
information on the purposes of the processing;
the categories of personal data processed;
information on the recipients or potential recipients to whom your personal data will be disclosed;
planned storage period and the criteria for establishing such period;
the existence of the right to request the rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing of personal data and the right to object to such processing;
the right to file a complaint with the Supervisory Authority;
where the personal data are not collected from the data subject (from you), all available information as to their source;
whether or not any decision will be made based on automated processing, including profiling;
the appropriate safeguards when transferring personal data outside the EU;
a copy of personal data, where these do not adversely affect the rights and freedoms of others.
- the right to correct your personal data if it is in any way incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete; CPI Hotels will correct your data within its technical capabilities without undue delay;
- the right to request the erasure of your personal data where provided for by the GDPR, e.g. if you have refused consent or objected to processing, if the personal data is processed unlawfully or where the personal data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were processed. In such an event, you may request the erasure of your personal data. However, this option does not apply if the processing is necessary to fulfil legal obligations and under certain other cases provided for by the GDPR;
- the right to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data where provided for by the GDPR, e.g. where you contest the accuracy of the personal data, object to the processing, etc.
- right to the portability of the data you have provided to us, which we process by automated means on the basis of your consent, where their processing is necessary for the performance of a contract with you or for the implementation of pre-contractual measures taken at your request. In such cases, we will allow you to obtain your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format or, if technically feasible, we will transmit them directly to the new controller determined by you;
- the right to object to the processing of your personal data where such processing is deemed necessary for the purposes of legitimate interests, including processing for direct marketing purposes. If we do not demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override your interests, rights and freedoms or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims, then we shall no longer process your personal data.
- the right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data at any time by sending us express notice by mail (CPI Hotels, a.s. Bečvářova 2081/14, 100 00 Prague 10), by email to email@example.com. Alternatively, you can withdraw consent by changing your browser settings. The withdrawal of your consent will take effect once CPI Hotels receives delivery of this notice.
- In addition to the above, you also have the right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority, which is the Office for Personal Data Protection (in Czech: Úřad pro ochranu osobních údajů), which has its registered office at Pplk. Sochora 27, 170 00 Prague 7.
If you have any queries or questions as regards the processing of your personal data, please write to us at any time at CPI Hotels, a.s. Bečvářova 2081/14, 100 00 Prague 10, or email our data protection officer at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you can fill out our contact form at www.cpihotels.com.
CPI Hotels, a.s., identification number (IČO) 47116757, with registered office at Bečvářova 2081/14, 100 00 Prague 10, registered in the Commercial Register maintained by the Municipal Court in Prague, file no. B 1914